Digital Denture Training
St Albert Denture & Implant Clinic is not just a clinic for patients! We also provide the latest peer-to-peer training to denturists across Canada who want to learn the latest techniques and work flows for the most accurate dentures possible using digital technology.
What do we offer?
At St. Albert Denture clinic we are offering premium 3Shape digital training for Denturist’s who are new to digital. We offer a 30 minute introduction meeting at no charge to discuss your digital training needs and expected outcomes for the training. We are here to help transition you from analogue to digital with ease and simplicity.
- 2 full days (16 hours), of digital training
- 2 hours of post training support
- Pre-screening checks via Team Viewer to ensure all the software and equipment have been installed without issues
- Digital step by step manual (optional)
- 3-Shape set up basics
- Scanning models
- Scanning impressions
- Designing a “flipper”
- Designing custom trays
- Designing a gnathometer
- Designing complete dentures
- Designing single arch dentures
- Designing frameworks
- Sending files for outsourced work (partials, denture milling) )etc)